Sale €1,895,000 - House
One of a kind authentic Spanish Town house right in the center of Mijas Pueblo! A house like this rarely comes on the market so make sure to get your viewings in quickly. The villa is built on three levels while the street level leads to a private garage and to a bodega which can be transformed into many things. At the 1st level of the lounge and kitchen you also have a huge (47m2) traditional style patio to enjoy dinners or pick up some fruit its trees and on the street side there is a terrace as well. On the second floor you have three bedrooms where one of them currently serves as a library, there is also a walking closet. On the top level you have one more bedroom and a very cozy patio with 360 degree panoramic views to the town, sea and the mountains . All rooms of the house have an A/C for hot and cold. While being in the very center of pueblo, the house is still very quiet and on a street that is only used by a few neighbors.
The house has been well taken care of during its years. There is plenty of space for storage inside the house and the 24m2 of "bodega" could be used for extra space easily. The house comes with two private parking spaces right next to the bodega with the total size of 24m2.
If you have ever dreamed of owning a truly authentic Spanish style house right in the middle of the legendary Mijas Pueblo then THIS is the one for you!
- Setting: Village, Mountain Pueblo, Close To Shops, Urbanisation
- Orientation: North, North East, East, South East, South, South West, West, North West
- Condition: Excellent
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Hot A/C, Cold A/C, Fireplace
- Views: Sea, Mountain, Panoramic, Urban, Street
- Features: Near Transport, Private Terrace, WiFi, Ensuite Bathroom, Double Glazing, Fiber Optic
- Furniture: Not Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Security: Electric Blinds
- Parking: Underground, More Than One
- Category: Resale