Sale €299,000 - House
The last property on the lane. Accessed down a solid track with no passing traffic, it's not very often you find a traditional finca in excellent condition, in a peaceful setting such as this.
The property is nestled within a large plot of over 12,000m2. Full of rustic charm, perfect for those seeking peace and tranquillity in the heart of the foothills of Pizarra and Alora.
You enter the plot through wrought iron gates into a spacious parking area with ample parking for 10 + cars. A cobbled drive welcomes you to the Finca. To the right a garage, and to the left a separate guest annex, surrounded by tall trees and lush vegetation offering shade on those hot summer days. An impressive grapevine covers the front terrace of the finca, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. You enter through traditional wooden doors and directly into a large open plan living and dining area with feature fireplace. To the left there is a bedroom/study. Follow through to the heart of the finca and you will note a spacious double bedroom beyond the dining area. The kitchen is rustic in charm with custom made stone sink, fully fitted and with a separate utility room. Furthermore, on this floor there is a family shower room. Upstairs you will find the master suite and a bathroom with access onto a terrace with stunning views to the pool beyond. Outside you have a lovely one bedroom with ensuite guest room, independent from the house.
The pool area is spectacular, with a 10 x 5-meter pool, outdoor kitchen, and ample space to entertain guests. Slightly elevated above the pool area you will also find a cosy sun terrace.
This is a lovely property in a stunning location, a short 9-minute drive to the nearest restaurant, full of rustic charm with private well, hot cold air conditioning, open fireplace, and potential for holiday lets.
Viewings highly recommended.
Pizarra is a tiny town lying 30 kilometres inland from Malaga in the Guadalhorce valley at the foot of the Sierra del Haco; the town is within easy reach of the capital and its international airport. It is also situated on the local railway line between Alora and Malaga and has managed to retain much of its old character charm, avoiding excessive development.
Although on the surface Pizarra appears to be a laidback white village, scratch the surface and you will find a surprising number of cafes, bars and restaurants. There is of course typical Malagueñan cuisine on offer, tapas, seafood, etc, but you will also find restaurants serving British, French and Italian food and even more astonishing are the options for a night filled with music and dance, with several nightclubs and disco bars in the town where you can have a great night out, Andalusian-style.
Pizarra also has a Municipal Museum which was created to exhibit the archaeological findings of the American painter Gino Hollander, who lived in the village for many years. When he left Pizarra to return to America he left the impressive collection to the local town. The Church of San Pedro, Palacio de los Condes de Puerto Hermoso (the Palace of the Counts of Puerto Hermoso), Hermanas de la Cruz convent and Nuestra Señora de la Fuensanta hermitage area also worth a visit.
The town enjoys the sub-tropical Mediterranean climate, with hot summers and warm winters. Divided from the sea by the mountains means the heat can soar in summer, but it remains comfortable for the most part. Temperatures are an average of 32 ºC in summer
The Listing agent for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
1. These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract. 2. Reasonable endeavours have been made to ensure that the information given in these particulars is materially correct, but any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, and survey as to the correctness of each statement. 3. All statements in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Listing agent or the vendor. 4. No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 5. Neither Listing agent nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property. 6. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order. 7. Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely on actual inspection. 8. No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs. 9. Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate. 10. Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained. 11. Amounts quoted are exclusive of Tax if applicable.
- Setting: Country, Mountain Pueblo
- Orientation: South
- Condition: Good
- Pool: Private
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
- Views: Mountain, Country, Courtyard
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Guest Apartment, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom
- Furniture: Optional
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Private
- Parking: Garage, More Than One, Private
- Utilities: Electricity
- Category: Resale