Sale €490,000 - Townhouse
This is a recently renovated semi-detached house in an already settled residential area. It is very close to the borders of Estepona and Marbella, within the municipal area of Benahavis. House consists of two floors and a turret to go up to the terrace roof.
It’s south-facing sitting-room has a large sliding door that opens up onto a porch overlooking a private garden which leads onto a wide communal garden with a swimming-pool and an extensive landscaped area. Open-plan kitchen gives way to the dining-room. The top floor is the sleeping area. The corridor gives access to three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of them is en suite. Solarium is perfect space designed to enjoy the sun. It is ideal to rest, relax and share it with friends or family.
From the top of the house, you can see the resident's tropical garden, swimming pool with and spectacular view of the sea.
Also house has two parking spaces at the front, one of them covered with a pergola and heather.
This complex is well known for its quality of life. A quiet area that is well connected to the main towns in the western Costa del Sol. Is situated far from noise and traffic but close to all amenities and cosmopolitan towns like Guadalmina, Puerto Banus and Estepona.
- Setting: Close To Golf,Close To Shops,Close To Town,Close To Schools,Urbanisation
- Orientation: South
- Condition: Excellent,Recently Renovated,Recently Refurbished
- Pool: Communal
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning,Central Heating
- Views: Sea,Mountain,Golf,Panoramic,Garden,Pool
- Features: Covered Terrace,Fitted Wardrobes,Private Terrace,Solarium,Storage Room,Utility Room,Ensuite Bathroom,Domotics
- Furniture: Optional
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Garden: Communal
- Security: Gated Complex,24 Hour Security
- Parking: Covered,Open,Street,More Than One,Communal
- Utilities: Electricity,Drinkable Water
- Category: Bargain,Golf,Holiday Homes,Contemporary