Sale €1,375,000 - Hotel
This is a charming 20 bedroom rural hotel situated in the centre of the picturesque Mediterranean village of Benadalid in heart of the Serranía de Ronda in Andalucia.
The village of Benadalid is 20km’s from the city of Ronda, 12km’s from Gaucin and a one hour drive from the beaches of the Costa del Sol.
The village is surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean forest of cork oak, pine and chestnut trees and is recognized and appreciated as a white Andalusian village, a “Pueblo Blanco”.
Downstairs there is a reception area, 2 large lounges, one of which still retains the old mill machinery, in addition to a the large living room, a large dining area and a local art museum.
The hotel has 20 spacious guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms over two floors. All rooms have stunning views of the Serrania de Ronda.
The Hotel is built keeping the structure of two traditional old mills.
- Setting: Village, Mountain Pueblo, Close To Shops, Close To Schools, Close To Forest
- Orientation: South West
- Condition: Good
- Climate Control: Central Heating, Fireplace
- Views: Mountain, Country, Street
- Features: Covered Terrace, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Satellite TV, WiFi, Guest Apartment, Ensuite Bathroom, Bar, Near Church
- Furniture: Fully Furnished
- Kitchen: Fully Fitted
- Parking: Street
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water
- Category: Investment, Resale